The Art and Craft of the Director 3 Day Film Workshop (May 14-16, 2010) – Registration Page
How to Register for “The Art and Craft of the Director” Film Workshop (May 14-16, 2010, Vancouver, Canada)
(Please bookmark this page or print it out)
1) CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: To place your Credit Card or eCheck order by secure server for US$695.00, click on the “Pay Now” button below. Once you have clicked on the “Pay Now” button below, you will then be re-directed to the PayPal secure server website where you can pay online for “The Art and Craft of the Director” 3 Day Film Workshop. (**Please read Refund Policy below.)
2) IMPORTANT NOTICE: After you have paid your registration fee, you will be automatically re-directed to a “Thank you for your payment” page. Please check your email inbox for an email receipt from Pay Pal that will confirm you have paid for the 3 day workshop. I will send you an email shortly after that with more detailed Hotel and registration information.
3) PAYMENT THROUGH INTERNATIONAL BANK WIRE TRANSFER: If you have no credit card or no access to Pay Pal where you live and you wish to purchase this course through a bank wire transfer, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you my banking information.
4) PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION: If you wish to register for this workshop but you have no credit card or no access to Pay Pal where you live, I have another payment solution for you. Sending money by Western Union is the best option for any filmmaker who has no access to credit card payment.
As long as you have a Western Union office somewhere in your city, you can now register for this 3 day workshop. To find out if you have a Western Union office near to you, please click here: http://www.westernunion.com
At the top right of the Western Union webpage, you will see the words “Find an Agent.” Click on that link and type in your country and address to find the Western Union office closest to you. If you have an agent near you, and you wish to purchase the audio seminar, contact me by email and I will send you my money transfer particulars.
5) WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: I understand that personal or business situations may arise once you register for the workshop. Please read the following refund policy carefully in case you have to cancel your registration prior to the start of the workshop.
1. If you cancel within two weeks of May 14 (before April 30), you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
2. If you cancel within one week of May 14 (before May 7) you will receive a refund minus a $100.00 processing fee.
3. If you cancel less than 1 week before May 14, you will receive a refund minus a $200.00 processing fee.
4. If you are confirmed for the workshop and fail to attend, you will be charged the full registration fee.
5. All refund requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com. The date I receive the cancellation email is the effective date of the refund.
6. In the unlikely event that I have to cancel or reschedule the workshop, due to instructor unavailability or insufficient enrollment, all registrants will be given a full refund.
I look forward to meeting you on May 14.
Peter D. Marshall